Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DO THESE JEANS MAKE ME LOOK FAT?

Remember those days, superficial and shallow. Couldn't leave the house without checking all sides, "How do I look?" In my early 60's I was still trying to hold on to "Does Loreal 8 G make my hair look too brassy" or "how is this color with my skin tone" or do I look fat in this outfit?". Oh, I am so much deeper now, wiser and aware of more important issues. Once you reach your 60's and up your body takes on a different view. Just had a bone scan, colonoscopy and blood test. Now I am very concerned about the deeper issues. Do my bones really look like Swiss Cheese? Is my cholesterol blocking my arteries. I have now joined the Sally Fields club, the Boniva Bunch! We more mature ladies lose so much bone mass that you need to be very careful when approaching us. Don't give me a bear hug, I might break, I am very delicate. The technician so kindly showed me a picture of my spine. Scary! Sally Fields promised me this is reversible, by next year I'll be as good as new. Sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment