Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day


America is the only country in the world to celebrate Thanksgiving Day. Today is a day to reflect on what God has done in our families, our lives and our country. No matter what our political views are or whether or not we are an active believers in God, we cannot deny today as apart of the very foundation of America. Our founding fathers set aside one day to give glory to God for His protection, His guidance and their prosperity. They began life in America dependent on God Almighty, acknowledging and trusting Him for their very survival. And that is where I want to live my life, depending on God, trusting and acknowledging His work in my life.

2 Chronicles 7:14 tells us, " If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land.

America wake up, we are not great, we serve a great God.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment