Sunday, October 3, 2010



Today I am not feeling well. My head is throbbing my emotions are on edge, I will probably find some random reason to burst into tears. I also think I am coming down with something terminal, yes, it is just a really horrible day. And it is all the fault of Nicholas Sparks, I started reading Dear John yesterday after noon and I pulled an all nighter. Haven't done that in years, and now I probably won't live long enough to ever do it again, or maybe I will learn the foolishness of such behavior and not ever do that again.

Savanna looked up at the full moon and said good night to John and I looked at the sun coming up and said good morning. Finished the book at 6 a.m. Right now I am not sure if I really love Nicholas Sparks or if I really hate the man. Such mindless dribble, but truly addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment