Wednesday, October 6, 2010

These Boots Were Made for Walking




Fall, wonderful cooling temperatures, light afternoon breezes, beautiful fall foliage as we watch the trees change from green to yellow and then to bright red. Yes we have colorful trees in California too, top picture was taken just a few miles from my house. All of those who live in climates that have been in the triple digits welcome fall. Hot summer nights where you can barely breathe, humid sultry afternoons, you are ready for a change.

Fall glorious fall, a season to celebrate.

Each person has a special reason to fall in love with fall. My reason for loving fall might be just a little different from most. I love it because of the boots. Yes the boots. At the beginning of summer the retail stores all know that it is best to clean out last season shoes to make room for chic summer fashion. It is the wise shopper who finds this the best time to shop.

For months now I have been waiting to flaunt my find and now it is time. Now I can dig out my trendy smart fall clothes that have been tucked in the back of the closet for months. Now I can wear those boots I bought in the middle of summer on the mark down table in the back of the shoe store.

Fall glorious fall fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment