Saturday, March 13, 2010

Airplane Snack Food


Five days without a kitchen worked out to be 9 days. It was well worth the wait, Rusty Hall is a master craftsman, my kitchen looks great. Rusty Hall 714 307 9797.

Leaving for Austin Texas in the morning. I will need one mindless book to read, comfortable walking shoes and airplane snack food. Won't be cooking much for about a week. Home on March 20th., the first day of Spring! For the next 3 months most of our meals will be prepared on the outdoor BBQ.

In Austin I plan to feast on comfort food, I'll return to healthy cooking when I get home. Sorry California but Texas BBQ, full of salt and brown sugar is just much better tasting than anything we have here in California. And sinful as it is, I am going to Oasis for a piece of their high sugar, buttery, Chocolate Explosion cake. Might even take in a Texas Rodeo!


Airplane Snack Food

1 c almonds
1c dried cranberries
1/2 dried banana chips
1/4 c Sees Candy Bridge Mix

Fill zip lock sandwich bags with 1/2 cup Airplane Snack Food

No comments:

Post a Comment