Monday, December 27, 2010

Texas Here We Come



Leaving for Tx in the morning for 5 days. Spankey is safely tucked away at the doggy hotel. Lynne, Johnny and Scout are packed into carry on bags and Joe and I are ready to go. Just bought the biggest purse I could find, that and one carry on should keep me happy for 5 days. I even got one bottle of Almond Champagne in my bag, hope I don't hit any bumps along the way, what a mess that could make. But after all we will be there on New Years Eve and Almond Champagne is Joe's favorite. It is amazing how much you can get in one small bag.

Time with my boys and their families, just about the best vacation I can imagine, except for Hawaii this summer with all of us, that is going to be the best. Love those kids.

Scout was in Tx this summer and all her "friends" are anxiously waiting to see her. You have got to love FB, keeps you informed as to what your grandkids are up to. How could she have so many boys in Tx that are her friends, she was only there one week? Oh the glories of being 17. Next entry will be from Tx.

Post Script: Ooops, What was I thinking, I know you can't take more than 6 oz of liquid in your carry on, so bye bye Champagne, hope someone enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment